[Remotix 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币258元]
Remotix 5.1.1 Mac 破解版 介绍
远程控制Remotix可以同过VNC控制你的Mac或PC，功能强大，安全无害。软件特点：- 速度快- 支持SSH和其它加密方式- 能够访问Mac OS C、Linux和Windows。- 支持局域网扫描- 支持IP扫描- 自带键盘输入- 支持右键模式。
使用Remotix Mac连接到Mac，Windows PC或Linux。它是快速和安全的RDP和VNC客户端随时随地访问。Remotix是一款易于使用的应用程序，可让您从PC访问和远程控制Mac。该程序附带了Apple Screen Sharing支持，它将允许您共享和同步剪贴板内容。Remotix还配备了Apple自适应质量编解码器和服务器缩放。该实用程序的另一个便利功能是支持多个显示器。
Remotix is a fast, secure and feature packed remote desktop tool to access your computer from anywhere.
Here is what Remotix users say:
"Remotix is just absolutely amazing, I use it all the time. It allowed me to log onto my work computer from my personal computer and there was hardly any lag at all, my internet isn't the best and even apps like this still manage to run with zero problems!”
Matt Falconer, Mac App Store
"This app is very fast and has already saved me a couple of times because I have left something on the wrong computer. Love it, well worth the money."
Mark.L13, Mac App Store
- Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP, including RD Gateway
- Connect from anywhere with Remotix Cloud technology
- Discover nearby computers using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
- Observe multiple computers at once
- Secure connections via SSH tunneling
- Stored servers are available on all your devices via iCloud
- Master password protection
- URL schemes to launch Remotix from third-party apps
If you are connecting to Mac:
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing experience
- Drag-n-drop to share files between your Mac and remote Mac
- Automatically keeps your Mac pasteboard synchronized
- Best performance on average or slow internet connections with Apple adaptive codec
- Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
- Dramatic improvement of interaction speed with server-side picture scaling
- Ask to share the screen or authenticate by OS X username & password
- If there is someone logged in, select whether to ask for sharing or to start separate session
- Curtain mode & remote screen locking
- Remote multi-touch
If you are connecting to Windows over RDP:
- RD Gateway & load-balancing configurations
- On-the-fly resolution and scale change
- Rich clipboard with text, RTF and HTML
- Sound playback & recording
- Your Mac files are available as a folder within RDP session
- Automatic connection setup for the best performance over 3G or LAN
- Secure NLA authentication
If you are connecting to Linux or Windows over VNC:
- Works well with VMWare, UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
- Copy and paste with automatic clipboard sync
- Microsoft Windows Logon authentication (UltraVNC)
- VeNCrypt TLS authentication (ProxMox, TurboVNC)
- x11vnc -ncache mode support
What's new in Remotix
- The whole Remotix UI was redesigned to be simpler and more intuitive.
- The complete file manager with ability to transfer files between local and remote machines. File transfer goes without network round-trips, so it's lightning-fast even on slow networks and a huge amount of small files.
- Use your local machine shortcuts on the remote machine. For example, you can use Cmd+C and Cmd+V Mac-specific shortcuts while connected to Windows.
- NEAR connections now support recording remote sessions into file for archiving or analyzing purposes. You can play the recorded session using Remotix.
- If remote machine has multiple displays, you can now see them all (NEAR connections).
Display Resolution Change:
- Change remote display resolution on the fly (NEAR connections).
- Store your connection credentials in Remotix Cloud and automatically access them across all your devices. The credential storage is fully encrypted with AES-256 with your personal password and no third party has access to it.
- All your connections, including Remotix Cloud, are now organized in groups. The groups are also presented in Remotix Hub.
- If there are multiple users on the remote machine you now can select the session you want to connect (NEAR connections).
- Nearby machines with NEAR protocol enabled are found and displayed automatically.
- Fixed an issue with inability to log in with SSH private key
- Fixed crashes on master password reset
- Fixed URL handling for RDP and RDG
- Improved clipboard handling