Adobe InDesign CC 2017 for Mac 184.108.40.206 破解版 - 多功能桌面出版应用程序
[Adobe InDesign CC 2017在官网售价900美元，约合人民币5400元]
Adobe InDesign CC 2017 for Mac 12.0 介绍
全新的 InDesign CC 继续树立纸张印刷与数字出版的新标准，它的设计对象是设计人员、印前和生产专业人员以及印刷服务供应商等，不论您是设计团队的一员或是独立创作，InDesign CC 都能让您快速完成每日的工作，提供准确无误且适用于各种媒体的精彩内容。
升级到 InDesign CC，比以往更快、更轻松地高效设计用于印刷或屏幕显示的页面布局。通过多种节省时间的功能（如拆分窗口、内容收集器工具、灰度预览、简便地访问最近使用的字体等）提高效率。
InDesign CC 2017 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $19.99/month (or $9.99/month if you're a previous InDesign customer).
Adobe InDesign CC 2017 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017):
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
Note: Update is ~522 MB
- New footnote capabilities - Now footnotes can span multiple text columns in a specific frame or across entire documents.
- OpenType enhancements - Just click to see OpenType font properties of any selected text or text box, and then quickly apply properties to characters, words, or a whole story.
- Arrowhead scale control - Scale start and end arrowheads independently of line stroke weight, and switch them with a single click.
- Easier Adobe Stock search - Quickly find Adobe Stock assets by typing directly into the InDesign search field. Drag and drop search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities - Send Link has been updated so you can share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements - Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace - Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry's biggest names and use them in your InDesign projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
- Animate CC integration - Access Animate CC animations directly from your Creative Cloud Libraries, then incorporate them into EPUBs as well as documents you publish to Publish Online formats.
- And so much more - Also includes: Better hyperlink performance, bug fixes, and more.