Banktivity Mac 破解版 Mac上强大的财务管理软件
[Banktivity 6在App Store售价人民币388元]
Banktivity 7.3.2 Mac 破解版 介绍
The best personal finance manager. Only for Mac and iOS! For fast answers and great support including Live Chat, visit www.iggsoftware.com.
"There's really nothing better than iBank 5 [Banktivity]." — macworld.com
"Hits the sweet spot between power and simplicity, at an affordable price." — CNET
“Our favorite budgeting and personal finance app. It does everything well.” — The Sweet Setup
√ GET ORGANIZED
The first step in money management is to get all your finances in one place. If you’ve used software like Quicken (for Mac or PC), Banktivity's set-up assistant will import your old data. Next — or if you’re just starting out — download current transactions from your accounts online, at no cost, via direct connection to your bank or by using Banktivity's built-in browser to view your accounts and download your data for free.
Banktivity's optional Direct Access* service makes this even easier by connecting to over 10,000 banks worldwide, automatically delivering the latest transaction data to your Mac.
√ SEE WHERE THE MONEY GOES
Banktivity has the tools you need to set up checking accounts, savings, credit cards, mortgages, investments and more. Then track each and every transaction: fine-tune them by categorizing, splitting or making custom edits — or let transaction templates do the work for you. Attach receipts or any file to transactions; reconcile to paper statements; search by account; track payments or transfers in any currency; and manage repeating events with scheduled transactions.
Banktivity 6 also lets you pay bills online! Integrate scheduled transactions with Reminders and never miss a payment again. Set up payees, send checks, track them in progress and see them appear in your register. You can print checks, too.
Update your accounts at once with Banktivity's Update Everything button, syncing devices and fetching Direct Access data and securities prices. And Smart Accounts let you view records by account, payee, memo, category or more.
√ BUILD SAVINGS
Banktivity's budgeting tools help you to set saving and spending goals, track expenses, cut debt and build a more secure future. By giving your available cash specific purposes, envelope budgeting lets you assign money to different categories and carry over savings.
Banktivity automatically budgets scheduled transactions like paychecks and bills, so by categorizing each expense and editing the budget itself, you can see where your money goes — and how to make it go further! Banktivity does this visually so that you can see your daily progress; compare past, current or projected budgets; and view it all in a Budget vs. Actual report.
√ SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Banktivity's investment features manage stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, 401Ks, CDs and other assets. You can track buys, sells, splits, dividends, options, etc.; categorize investment transactions; retrieve quotes from Yahoo! Finance or foreign exchanges; analyze ROI and more.
Built-in report templates (Income & Expense, Net Worth, Payee Summary and more) dynamically analyze your finances. Assign tax codes to transactions to generate a Tax Summary report (or export data to TurboTax); or view your holdings in the Portfolio Summary or Investment Summary reports.
Banktivity's reports instantly generate graphs and charts. You can drill down for detail with a click, export table data to spreadsheets, and print reports or save them as PDFs.
√ WE’RE THERE FOR YOU
No matter where you are, you can enter transactions on the go with Banktivity for iPhone, or sync accounts, budgets and investments to Banktivity for iPad for mobile money management (apps sold separately).
If you need help, get unlimited email support or Live Chat for answers in minutes. Banktivity offers built-in Help files, plus a downloadable user manual, a searchable Knowledge Base and video tutorials at our site.
*Direct Access subscriptions via In-App Purchase.
What's New in Banktivity
- Fixed issue with the built-in browser on macOS Catalina
Dark Mode for Mojave:
- Apple has set up a pretty predictable launch schedule with its new versions of macOS and iOS. It goes like this: in June at the World Wide Developers Conference Apple gives us a preview of the new features that are coming. Then we have about three months to adopt any of the new features in the operating systems and make sure our apps don’t just break with the new versions.
- When we saw Dark Mode in Mojave, we knew we wanted to support it. Dark Mode is great for so many different uses on your Mac and for many people here at IGG it has become their preferred work environment.
- We like to support the most recent macOS versions as soon as we are able and I’m thrilled that this year we don’t just support it, but can wholeheartedly embrace it with Dark Mode. This wasn’t a small undertaking, we put a lot of resources into looking at every screen and restructuring how we bundle our visual assets in the app. The rewards for this hard work have been great. Check out how nice Banktivity 7 looks in Dark Mode on Mojave
Real Estate Tracking:
- It is true that you’ve always been able to track the value of your home or other real estate properties in Banktivity, but it has never been a great solution. In the past, you had to add an asset account and manually adjust the value of your home asset to what you think it might be. This approach has always left a lot to be desired. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the value of your home automatically calculated? And wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily see how much equity you have in your home after you factor in any mortgages or lines of credit? Well, now you can in Banktivity 7.
- For Banktivity 7 we’ve integrated Zillow’s estimating capabilities right into Banktivity. We’ve also designed an entirely new real estate view when you are looking at a home in Banktivity 7. Further, you can now link your real estate accounts with the loans associated with them and see a more complete picture of your properties all in one place.
- For the real estate view, there is no reconcile or search as they never really made sense for assets like a home. Instead, you get a simplified register view to show your "transactions." On the right we show you the value of your home as recorded in Banktivity and the value of your home according to Zillow. You can click "Record It" to enter a transaction that will bring up the value of your home to match Zillow. Two things to note: 1) pulling of prices for Zillow is tied to your Direct Access subscription and 2) Zillow currently only supports homes in the United States. So if you aren’t a Direct Access subscriber and you have one or more properties in the United States, it might be time to reconsider
- For many years our customers have been requesting a calendar view in Banktivity. They want a place to see their past and upcoming transactions as it relates to a calendar. I’m happy to announce that Banktivity finally has a calendar view!
- Our new calendar view shows your posted transactions and upcoming scheduled transactions. It also calculates a running composite balance and a summary of how your investments have performed each week. The calendar is interactive too. You can click on transactions to see them in their account. For unposted scheduled transactions, you can click them and then take action on them by either posting them, skipping them, printing a check or paying online. You can also configure the calendar to only include the accounts you are interested in.
User Requested Features:
- Stock lot selection. When you sell securities you can choose which lots to sell from, or use the FIFO default
- Search Everywhere. Now you can search your payees, categories, accounts, securities and tags.
- Improved Reconciling. We made some great improvements to reconciling. You can choose to have Banktivity auto-reconcile all transactions, no transactions or just the cleared transactions. We also added search to the reconcile sheet and it remembers the last size you left it at. Last but not least, we made the button to create a statement more obvious!
- Customize the Summary View. You can now choose which accounts you want to be reflected in the summary view. You have options for the accounts used for your net worth, and for the income and spending calculations you can customize the accounts and categories.
- Create Reports Based on Reconciled Status. This is a small "nice touch" but for many people, it will be very welcome. In the past, there was no way to find all of your uncleared or unreconciled transactions across all of your accounts. Now you can make a transaction report that does just that.
- Faster Direct Access. Get your transactions into Banktivity faster.
- New Account Types. We’ve added a bunch more account types and you can even change account types after an account has been created, within reason. For example, you can’t change an investment account to a checking account, but you can change an investment account to a 401k.
Banktivity 7.3.2 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版 网站登陆
注：下载慢，下载不了 ? 请在评论留言或者使用高速下载通道