SourceTree for Mac 2.3.1 激活版 - 优秀的Mercurial和Git客户端
SourceTree for Mac 2.3.1 介绍
SourceTree is the fast and easy way to work with Git and Mercurial.
Easily utilise both distributed version control systems from one application. Work with your GitHub, Bitbucket, and Kiln accounts without leaving the application. Also works with Subversion servers too!
Atlassian has acquired SourceTree, and it is now free for a limited time!
- Add "Copy to Clipboard" option to contextual menu for branches, tags, remotes [SRCTREE-3743]
- Fix alert suppression, hiding . files, and refreshing sidebar for Hg-Attic content
- Select Remotes tab in Repo Settings when creating a new one [SRCTREE-3835]
- Correct sidebar menu selection in various scenarios [SRCTREE-3791]
- Prevent Commit button disappearing on small screens [SRCTREE-3723]
- Improve tabbing order in git/hg flow windows [SRCTREE-2682]
- Bookmarks browser's ... button does something again [SRCTREE-3754]
- Properly support Git repo with core.worktree set [SRCTREE-3777]
- Fix crash when pushing in various scenarios [SRCTREE-3786]
- Fix crash when certain key combinations were pressed [SRCTREE-3790]
- Fix crash when deleting from popover in tree view [SRCTREE-3802]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #25 [SRCTREE-3833]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #29 [SRCTREE-3768]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #17 [SRCTREE-3769]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #19 [SRCTREE-3770]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #43 [SRCTREE-3771]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #22 [SRCTREE-3772]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #32 [SRCTREE-3774]
- Updated localizations from Transifex